- Also known as TDA’s 4th District
- 626 member dentists
- Includes dentists from 9 counties: Collin, Cooke, Denton, Fannnin, Grayson, Hunt, Kaufman, Rains, and Rockwall.
- Tripartite membership structure: all NTDS members are also members of TDA/ADA
- Provides high quality and convenient CE, both in-person and virtual
- Opportunities for mentorship and professional networking
- Legislative advocacy to protect our profession and our patients
- Peer review services (mediation)
- Community service events such as Give Kids a Smile and Texas Mission of Mercy
- Promotes the ethical practice of dentistry
- Speaks as the collective voice of dentistry in North Texas
- Diverse membership, not only in age and ethnicity, but also in practice modalities such as private practice, DSOs, educators, specialists
- PACE-certified Continuing Education, approved by AGD
- Opportunities for leadership at the local, state and national level
Every NTDS member is valued and respected, and becoming an active and engaged member is highly encouraged. Working together, we can invest in the future of dentistry. Reach out to any dentist on the Board of Directors or NTDS Executive Director Lisa McLerran at any time. Remember, this is your dental society!
Be informed on legislative matters relating to dentistry and assist
in grassroots legislative strategy to promote dental issues.
Serve on the committee organizing and promoting mentorship of new dentists by experienced NTDS dentists.
Receive multiple Continued Education opportunities throughout the year. Guest lecturers or other members will lead classes.
Being involved in our North Texas community is integral to our membership. We participate in various events to give back to our patients.
Attend local training and travel to the TDA Meeting in San Antonio to serve in the NTDS delegation to the TDA House of
Delegates. The House of Delegates meets for three days in early May.
Serve on the committee focused on retention and recruitment efforts, organizing events for new or prospective NTDS members.
Our goal is to serve our community of dentists.
12:00 pm – 05:00 pm